Our client is a notable organization that is board distributor of the province. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Digital Production Artist Responsibilities:
- Provide design solutions within an established design framework for catalogues, brochures, and other print and digital material
- Provide layouts for both digital and print-oriented projects
- Provide revisions and prepare final art for production
- Provide revisions and final digital assets for digital channels
- Provide professional image editing and file preparation for large format printing
- Build templates for automation workflow to continuously improve the production process
- Maintain an up-to-date library of design templates and Studio digital asset archive
- Prioritize concurrent projects to meet project objectives and deadlines
- Work with internal departments including the French Language Services Department for French scrutiny in specific projects
- Troubleshoot pre-press issues
- Quality assurance checks for digital content (optimal file size for acceptable page load times and AODA/WCAG compliance)
Digital Production Artist Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a digital production artist
- In-depth knowledge of digital and print production, data-merging, PDF, web workflows and FTP file transfer procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of and ability using: Adobe Creative Cloud including Acrobat Pro, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of digital photography techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge of MAC OS and Microsoft Office Suite for Mac.
- Excellent attention to detail with good aesthetic/design sense