Our client, a growing beauty brand has an immediate need for a Production Designer to join our growing Digital team.
The ideal candidate is experienced in digital production design and is a power-house executor—going above and beyond to ensure all work is delivered with an eye for detail and perfection. You will work alongside our Creative and cross-functional teams to produce digital assets that support campaigns, other core marketing initiatives—such as ecommerce website assets, 3rd party channel, wholesale and paid social deliverables.
- (35%) Design assets that adhere to our brand guidelines and maintain high level of creative standards.
- Collaborate with the Digital team to develop, maintain, and iterate on templates that optimize for efficiency while also still allowing for thoughtful, innovate creative.
- (40%) Update assets when new copy and/or imagery are needed for online materials.
- (5%) Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and drive these initiatives forward—always advocating for new ways of doing things if they will produce a better result.
- (5%) Assist creative teams with comps, and sometimes design if needed.
- (15%) Work closely with project managers to ensure efficient file handoffs and saving on the server.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA in Graphic or Web Design
- 3-5 years production artist experience
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe CS5 programs, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Sketch or Figma (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including creating and editing Word and PowerPoint documents.
- Understanding of typography and hierarchy skills
- A good eye for design and solid technical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be friendly, motivated, and a team player.
- Ability to juggle many projects at once, while maintaining quality control.
- Must be open to feedback and comfortable with making multiple rounds of changes.
- Acute attention to detail
- Self-starter who can troubleshoot and work independently. Driven to excel and succeed, even in a remote environment.
Send your portfolio today!