Our client is a leading agency in the pharmaceutical marketing space, delivering unique and creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of notable brands. They take a modern, integrated, and polished approach that helps set them apart.
Digital Project Manager Overview:
As the Digital Project Manager, you will keep teams on track by implementing time management and organizational structures. In this role, you will determine the tools and requirements needed to meet deliverables, set timelines and motivate team members toward common goals.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, and Operations to set deliverable timelines and department goals
· Determine project schedules, organize files, monitor progress, set regular status meetings and adhere to project budget
· Oversee end-to-end workflow and ensure quality output of teams
· Coordinate and communicate available resources to complete pending tasks and projects
· Work to establish and maintain project efficiency and optimization
Digital Project Manager Qualifications:
· 3+ years of experience in project and/or program management
· Experience working for a high volume agency
· Digital project experience (building websites, AR/VR, etc.)
· Strong data analysis and tracking capabilities