Our client, a global media agency, is looking to add a Digital Strategy Director to their team!
Digital Strategy Director Responsibilities:
- Lead the building and delivery of strategic omni-channel marketing plans.
- Be an expert in the areas of digital marketing and CRM.
- Monitor current marketing trends, new technology solutions, and competitive strategies – and then translate them into new marketing ideas for clients.
- Show a strong understanding of differences in marketing to customers in different markets and environments.
- Manage team members to provide strategy projects correctly.
- Collaborate and develop relationships with internal teams (account management, operations, creative, analytics), and partner agencies to understand the feasibility of cross-channel recommendations/ plans.
Digital Strategy Director Qualifications:
- 6 or more years' experience in data-driven marketing – specifically CRM/ email / Online media / Offline media.
- 3+ years working in an agency or consulting firm.
- Experience translating data analysis into relevant marketing recommendations and presentations – proficiency in PowerPoint.