Job descriptionWe are seeking to hire a Digitization Analyst for one of our Fortune50 clients! This position will be part of an exciting new business vertical for our client who is entering the healthcare space. This is an exciting early career opportunity for those who are interested in growing their skills in Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Digitize and manage product content and digital media in systems of record for product information management (PIM- GPIM-Hybris) and digital asset management (DAM - GPIM-Celum, Adobe Assets) in line with the business?, including supporting the creation and optimization of content, adding/editing/deleting digital assets, conducting gap analysis, undertaking gap validation, and ensuring quality.
- Deliver Product Content Reporting and Dashboarding? Support; including the execution of standard reports and insight-driven dashboards to extract product data and media for internal business users, including extracts from Hybris, HAMR, Celum and more.
- Ensure product content management efforts maximize content value globally?.
- Partner with the Product Content Management and Production team to load new product content.
- Partner with the Compliance and Governance Team to give input on and follow content standards, legal requirements, and best practices.
To set you up for success in this role from day one, this position requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution, OR
- High School Diploma/GED (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution and a minimum of two (2) years product information or content management and data analysis experience.
- Two (2) years Microsoft Excel experience
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- For non-native English speakers, a fluent English level is required.
- Strong customer experience/customer satisfaction mindset
- Demonstrated experience working with product content and/or digital assets
- Experience working with product information management (PIM) and digital asset management (DAM) systems
- Ability to work in a team environment in a role that requires flexibility, collaboration and a quality driven mindset
- Strong prioritization, communication and execution skills and transformational/change mindset