Job descriptionJOB SUMMARY
We have an emerging global beauty brand client, based in Columbus, OH, currently hiring an E-commerce focused Project Manager.
- Hybrid (2 Days a Week in Office)
- Competitive Salary
- Lead development of the site, including functionality and prioritization of new features and programs. Drive growth and profitability while enhancing the customer experience.
- Responsible for planning, managing, monitoring and controlling the execution of several concurrent digital initiatives from beginning to end.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for project stakeholders (including executive level) and manage stakeholder expectations across all projects.
- Scope and define projects, outlining the necessary deliverables, their timing, and cost.
- 5-7 years project management experience at a digital agency focused on ecommerce.
- Understanding of e-commerce web design, UX, and development process.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce technology solutions and third-party applications (ex. integrations with third party systems for warehouses, ERPs, OMS systems, etc.).
- Competencies in project planning tools (ex. MS Project, JIRA/Confluence, Asana, Smartsheets).
- Highly accountable, solution-oriented, and detail-oriented.
- Prior experience with SFCC/Demandware e-commerce platform.
- Prior Shopify experience.
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile/Scrum project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of UX and responsive design.
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop a plus.
- Google Analytics certification a plus.