We are actively expanding our Direct Mail efforts across multiple product offerings and we are looking for an experienced Direct Mail specialist to help us drive multiple DM campaigns from inception through execution.
Key Responsibilities Include:
The Direct Marketing Consultant will be responsible for driving DM programs for multiple product lines:
• Scheduling – Working with teams to develop realistic timelines that deliver successful campaigns and support sales growth.
• Test Planning – Provide support and input for test planning to ensure readable test results and repeatable outcomes. Working closely with Product, Analytics, and Campaign leads.
• Creative Development – Working with stakeholders and agencies as we refine creative concepts, obtain Legal/Regulatory approvals and deliver campaign-ready creatives for testing.
• Campaign Execution – Manage day to day execution and oversight to ensure campaign milestones are met and target deployment dates are hit.
We are looking for a hands-on DM Campaign Consultant who can take on multiple DM campaigns and ensure that creative, list, and production are all executed on schedule.
• 5+ years of experience executing Direct Mail campaigns – ideally B2C, but high volume B2B is OK too
• Familiarity with DM terminology, principals, and concepts – understanding of direct mail production, USPS processes would be helpful
• Project management skills needed to drive deliverables and dates ensuring on-time campaign deployment
• Comfort level with Excel and/or Google Sheets to build campaign matrices, familiarity with PDF mark up tools to work with creative and compliance teams in finalizing test creatives, etc.