Our client is a leading medspa, making personal aesthetics and wellness services more affordable, accessible, and effective than ever before.
This role will define, own, and deliver the comprehensive customer lifecycle strategy along with the company’s membership program to drive customer LTV.
- Lead existing customer strategy, including setting goals, driving programs from planning through execution, measurement and integration of CRM and customer segmentation in all core marketing programs
- Push organization to adopt best-in-class email, SMS, mobile push notifications, outbound dialing techniques, and technologies (e.g., Predictive AI).
- Lead outbound sales strategies
- Lead strategy for all triggered campaigns, such as treatment confirmation or new lead inquiry journey
- Partner with broader marketing and business teams to enhance lifecycle marketing and membership program strategies
- Partner with Acquisition Team with client onboarding communications, including integrating customized messaging based on acquisition channel; Leverage acquisition channels to expand existing client marketing.
- Develop and evolve membership program including acquisition, renewals and new feature development to drive increased loyalty
- Develops quarterly customer and membership KPI reports with support from analytics team.
- Serves as marketing leader with IT for CRM/Membership programs, technical requirements, troubleshooting, and database enhancements.
- BA/BS degree
- 6-8 years of experience in loyalty, customer engagement, and CRM; 3+ years of people management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel,
- Excellent understanding of CRM principles in a B2B and B2C environment
- Strong project management skills,
- Excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal