Our client, a global agency leading in communications for the pharma & life sciences vertical, is looking for a Director of Digital Strategy. This position can be remote in the United States, but works East Coast hours.
Director, Digital Strategy Responsibilities:
- Lead multi-channel strategies and implementation to help plan and execute for our clients.
- Developing a digital customer engagement strategy blueprint, and helping implement the execution of the engagement model
- Supporting assigned product teams in translating their brand strategy into a digital marketing plan and execution
- Experience with Social Media Data Analytics (eg, Insights 360, Brandwatch etc.)
- Providing digital research, analysis and insight generation for all business activities
- Proposal planning and management of multichannel and digital media campaign engagement initiatives
- Leading and managing digital strategy projects from start to execution, providing iterative offering enhancements
- Digital landscape research • Content and data analysis and optimization • Digital focus groups with target audiences and digital stakeholders • Multichannel strategy
- Insight generation and mapping
Director, Digital Strategy Qualifications:
- Experience with any of the Social Media Data Analytics (eg, Insights 360, Brandwatch)
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute never-been-done-before ideas.
- Experience in working directly with digital partners to develop and execute initiatives (eg, Google, third-party media providers, social media community platforms)
- 5+ years of multi-channel strategy and planning experience • Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.Sc.) or equivalent in Economics, Information Management, Integrated Marketing Communications, Psychology or Medical Sciences
- Experience in launching social media initiatives, having worked with leading social agencies and applications (eg, SERMO, Doximity, Twitter, Facebook, private communities)