Our client is reimagining the paradigm of immune health for the modern era by developing natural products that harness bioactives from colostrum - nature's 300 million-year-old superfood.
With the modern environment evolving and everyday chemicals, pollutants, and processed ingredients threatening our mental + physical state, our bodies are in need of protection now more than ever.
The brand is research-driven and committed to transparency, safety, clean product development, and environmental sustainability. This is an exciting opportunity to join a funded and high-growth consumer health startup that is displacing incumbents in the space and rebranding a category.
• Set the social strategy for organic and owned channels and build campaigns and content approaches to build awareness and community with the customers and key audience groups.
• Maintain a content calendar that aligns with marketing initiatives.
• Craft & implement consumer and key-influencer messaging and outreach strategies and campaigns.
• Reach key communities across all platforms and engage with them daily.
• Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns and influencer activations and maintain comprehensive analytics of performance against these KPIs to optimize content and partnerships.
• Work with the CMO, create and maintain up-to-date strategic partner project plans for all assigned marketing partnerships of varying scope from inception to completion, including but not limited to, influencers, affiliate programs, paid sponsorships, etc.
• Own communications with assigned marketing partners and vendors
• Collaborate with content, creative, CS, and product marketing team members to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across the community - and work interdepartmentally to leverage community learnings and content towards growth marketing objectives.
• Combine high-level strategic thinking with “roll up your sleeves to make it happen” mindset
• Organize relevant marketing communications on Basecamp, Monday.com, Google Drive, and Slack.
• Work with CMO on monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
• 5+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on social and community.
• 3+ years in both consumer health/D2C and B2B is strongly preferred.
• Self-starter with the tenacity to ideate strategy and execute to completion.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with marketing partners and influencers.
• Mission-driven, values-based marketing leader with experience in building processes and systems from the ground up
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish, including project discovery and planning, building, executing, and maintaining marketing partnerships.
• Excellent organizational skills, command of the written-word and proper grammar, and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding solid understanding of social platforms.
• Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple, cross-functional teams.
What We Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• 401k plan
• Flexible PTO
• Remote work
• Challenging, dynamic, and empathetic work environment
• The opportunity to be part of a high-growth startup - on a trajectory to unicorn and effect meaningful change to the health of people and the planet.