Job descriptionThe Director of CRM & Loyalty will contribute to our client's growth by owning the end-to-end customer journey and retention strategy, with a focus on growing and engaging our customer base to drive engagement, retention, and lifetime value. This leader will be responsible for building out the overarching retention marketing strategy across all channels, including: email, SMS, loyalty, and lifecycle marketing. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences, a consistent track record of delivering measurable growth through testing and optimization, and a strong foundation in the DTC eCommerce space.
- Lead strategy, roadmap, and end-to-end execution of lifecycle campaigns to increase conversion and success against KPIs by leveraging email and SMS Translate business goals into accurate delivery requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required designs, data, segmentation, targeting logic, and dynamic content requirement
- Work with Data Analytics team to analyze customer behavior data to produce actionable insights to embed into lifecycle campaigns that drive business strategies and value
- Design and lead implementation of a loyalty program that drives CLV with positive return on investment
- Establish strong relationships with Data Analytics, Marketing, and Creative cross- functional partners and with Ecommerce counterparts; collaborate on prioritization for roadmap Interpret campaign performance data and turn them into actionable business insights and campaign improvement recommendations
- Establish a rigorous analytical framework and manage the reporting and performance of all lifecycle initiatives; present regular performance updates to leadership and stakeholders Lead, mentor, and manage the marketing team
- Evaluate and manage vendors and tools to execute an effective retention program including ESP, loyalty & referral, CRM & analytic tools, etc.
- BA/BS 7+ years of experience in retention, CRM, or retention marketing within an ecommerce environment 2+ years of experience managing and developing teams Proven track record of delivering measurable results (in terms of LTV, churn, etc.) through testing and optimization
- Knowledge of CRM technology management, with a strong understanding of marketing, data structure, operational databases & segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholders across marketing, creative, data analytics/ BI, and ecommerce roles to launch campaigns and manage vendor integrations
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and maintain strong professional relationships with team members and other various outside vendors
- Able to work with and analyze large data sets quickly, accurately, and efficiently
- Able to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills