Our client, one of the largest non-profit social welfare institutions in the nation, with a location in downtown Chicago, is looking to bring on a Director of CRM, to join their team on a fulltime basis. This role can start ASAP, and will be hybrid model (2-3x days onsite).
You will manage ongoing support and enhancements to the organization-wide CRM. You will be our Salesforce subject matter expert as we use it to enhance our community engagement and fundraising operations. With the goal of building and sustaining the community, you will educate stakeholders during a period of change while improving processes and fostering adoption. To be successful, you will have a keen eye toward data quality assurance, advanced data analytics, and data-informed, outcome-based decision making.
CRM Director Responsibilities:
- Act as point of contact and liaison for the brand's Salesforce environment (~225 active users) to foster adoption across the organization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability of standardized business analytics, tools, and processes.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests including enhancements, modifications, and new modules.
- Lead and manage a cross-organization committee to inform prioritization of development work and cross-organization communication.
- Oversee data analysis, Salesforce reporting, all data quality projects and requests for bulk operations.
- Oversee system policy development and adherence.
- Create and distribute a summary of bi-weekly deployments to users.
- Support Campaign and mandatory campaign-related activities on an ongoing basis.
CRM Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce Platform preferably NPSP or Non-Profit Cloud. Strong understanding of best practices and functionality. Experience with Salesforce database design/development.
- Skilled in Project Management (PM) and PM platforms, change management, and management of people, politics, and processes.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes, facilitate user adoption, and help develop information systems to support processes and users.
- Able to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, turn findings into actionable general understanding, distinguish underlying true needs from user requests, and problem solve using creative and analytical skills.
- Strong, clear/succinct written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort engaging with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience with managing work within a large and complex organization, including the ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, including data analysis in Excel; Preferred: Tableau and Tableau Prep for Data visualization
- Strong data management experience, attention to quality control, time management skills, ability to meet deadlines, prioritize requests, manage high volumes of tasks, and history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A collaborative and authoritative work style.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!