ECommerce and Growth Manager
Remote, but ATL candidates are highly preferred (EST hours)
Diverse candidate pool highly preferred - company caters to African-American beauty products for men and women.
E-Commerce and Growth Manager
We are looking for an E-Commerce & Growth Manager that will be responsible for delivering a seamless user experience online across the entire customer lifecycle, optimizing for conversion.
We are looking for someone that constantly wants to grow and optimize. Experience with managing marketing campaigns (SEM, paid social, email, etc) is essential and advanced Excel functions, A/B testing, and advertising platforms should all be second nature. You are all about optimizing website for D2C purchases!
Key Responsibilities: Ecommerce Sales
- Revenue growth strategy - Define, and evolve the acquisition and retention strategies for DTC sales, including effective saves, winback and referral programs.
- Own product lineup, exclusives, and promotional strategy for all e-commerce channels to hit sales targets and ensure overall channel profitability.
- Acquisition and conversion - A relentless commitment to delivering optimized on site conversion.
- Develop website testing strategies that maximize consumer lifetime value by converting likely trialists to subscribers.
- Customer retention and engagement - Devise strategies, creative marketing propositions and campaigns to increase engagement, long term loyalty and satisfaction of subscribers.
- Deliver KPIs - Ensure overachievement against budget on all retention and acquisition KPIs. Own DTC forecasting and metrics
- Customer insights
- Offer and pricing test - work with finance and business strategy teams to relentlessly identify upsell strategies and determine retention and win-back offers
- Partner closely with Marketing to ensure e-commerce sales goals are supported by effective media plans. Guide digital marketing spend strategy for D2C
- Participate in Sales and Operations meetings to report weekly sales achievement versus forecast; own monthly forecasts and ensure that numbers are aligned to sales targets. Provide plans to mitigate any sales gaps.
- Collaborate with the team on Marketing, Creative and Consumer Experience to ensure e-commerce sales needs are met through the execution of content, education, and campaigns.
- Partner closely with the team to ensure e-commerce sales goals are supported by effective media plans. Guide digital marketing spend strategy for D2C.
- Evaluate promotional performance against defined KPIs and apply learnings to go-forward strategy.
- Oversee eCRM agencies (SMS, e-mail)
- Own website consumer journeys from product discovery through purchase (full funnel lifecycle).
- Manage and implement a loyalty program.
- 5+ years of experience in e-commerce, e-commerce or digital marketing performing business planning, strategy, operations or managing digital / e-commerce teams
- Experience with e-commerce businesses and the high-level processes and technologies involved including e-commerce platforms, digital content management, product management tools, a/b testing tools, and web/app traffic analytics tools
- Demonstrated experience with analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to use data to break down complex problems and formulate plans
Nice to Have:
- Beauty industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of evolving e-com strategies and trends, and how to apply it to CPG brands
- Start-up experience or similar experience in a fast-paced environment.