Job descriptionGrowth Director Overview:
Growth-oriented marketer. Results-driven ecommerce expert. Analytics ninja. Passionate about all things digital and thinks outside the box.
We are looking for an expert problem solver to join our Growth Marketing team – an exceptionally analytical and data-driven delegator to grow our direct-to-consumer brand through CRO, paid media, and omni-channel marketing.
You’ll be responsible for strategizing, planning, and implementing key marketing initiatives that align with the company’s strategy and mission
Responsibilities/What I’ll do:
• Build, scale, optimize and evolve a strategy for acquisition and retention across all digital marketing channels including SEM, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Web, etc.
• Assist with managing performance marketing of DTC site across paid social, retargeting, email and search, with specific ownership of execution on SEM and paid social campaigns.
• Work with the team to build out models to ensure that the growth strategy is achieving ROAS, LTV, CAC, and attribution targets.
• Work with the team to continue to build out best in class reporting and maintain the daily, weekly and monthly analytics and reporting for the different marketing channels.
• Communicate and assist with sourcing and management of agency partners and remote workers.
• Display a strong understanding of performance measurements and data analytics to determine effectiveness and value of campaigns, conduct A/B testing and make recommendations accordingly
• Identify and test new potential channels to drive customer acquisition
• Manage paid media budget and ensure appropriate allocation of spend across channels
• Work cross-functionally with creative, brand, business, and analytics teams to drive results
Qualifications/What I need:
• Have 7+ years of experience in acquisition and data-driven marketing, ideally in an e-commerce or D2C company, with an understanding of the marketing funnel and D2C brands.
• Strong experience managing campaigns on Google Ads (paid search, shopping, display, and YouTube), Microsoft Ads and Paid Social platforms
• A strong curiosity to explore new marketing channels, as well as ideate and test new ideas, and apply that learning.
• Experience working with remote developers and on site/conversion optimization.
• Analytical and detail-orientated, whilst also having a creative eye. You are equally at home working on an excel model as you are inputting on ad and site design.
• Highly organized and process-driven, but able to deal with ambiguity.
• Self-starter who thrives in a diverse, dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and agile culture—someone who can build from the ground-up and leads through change and ambiguity
• Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills. An enthusiastic can-do attitude who can influence, inspire, and motivate teams, partners, and agencies
• A friendly-team player with a positive attitude, and ability to take and give feedback