Job descriptionOUR CLIENT IS A WORLD RENOWN FITNESS COMPANY!! THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE B ASED IN LA FOR A NEW DIRECTOR OF MARKETING ROLE!!
As the Director of Marketing, this key position leads our brand marketing efforts in North America and reports into the Chief Marketing Officer North America. The team’s mission is to build a powerful brand experience for the most iconic fitness brand in the world. This leader is an experienced and driven brand strategist who can identify powerful campaign insights that promote our product, understands the fitness audience, and differentiate the brand.
• Drive national strategic roadmap for the brand that drives growth, competitive edge, and market share for company gyms and franchisees
• Analyze and optimize brand activation through customer intelligence and insights
• Manage the brand across all customer touch points and through the customer journey
• Develop and execute integrated marketing campaign across channels that drive brand awareness and customer acquisition
• Oversee paid media efforts
• Lead all owned media development from website, to CRM, to social media
• Inspire, develop, and manage a team of innovative marketing professionals
• Responsible for managing the overall company's marketing budget
Competencies & Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5-8 years of Marketing experience, at least 5 years in a leadership role, background in fitness and wellness is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or related degree highly preferred
• Experience with planning, executing, and tracking large marketing projects and budgets.
• In depth understanding of consumer behavior, market research and forecasting
• Experience with consumer lifecycle marketing, including driving consumer engagement via digital marketing channels (website, email, paid search, social media)
• Excellent communication skills and ability to present to senior global and regional leaders on a regular basis. Must be able to derive insight and provide actionable recommendations to senior leadership
• Proactive communicator with a hands-on mentality and strong organizational skills
• Must be able to build relationships, genuine connections, and trust, both internally and externally
• Exercise good judgment in decision making