Job descriptionThis role is focused on (in-store) sell-through. No sell-in experience is required.
Our client is a fast-growing, digitally native skincare company with online and wholesale distribution within the US at Sephora and Credo beauty. The brand is proud to be one of the first effective, clean and affordable skincare companies catering to the next generation of consumers. With numerous product awards and industry accolades the team is expanding to set the company up for the next stage of success in the DTC & Sephora channels.
We are looking to bring on a strong head of sell-through who will help scale the company’s sales team, maximize growth in our various retail channels & employ processes that will set the company up for long-term success.
The Head of Sell Through will be revenue focused, target-driven, entrepreneurial, & commercially savvy. They will be nimble & thrive in fast-paced environments to help the company scale & grow rapidly.
- AE experience; Regional experience preferred
- Sephora experience & relationships - 5 years minimum
- Experience building out & managing a team of direct reports
- Entrepreneurial spirit with drive to achieve revenue goals
- Must demonstrate strong strategic, creative, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Strategic thinking & strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to effectively present to and advocate for ideas with senior management
- Able to build collaborative relationships and work cross functionally.
- Able to handle multiple priorities while meeting objectives
- Travel required
Drive sell-through revenue in Sephora brick & mortar
- Own & track Sephora B&M sell through goal with weekly reporting
- Manage sales team T&E budget and spend
- Build relationships with Sephora Regional & District managers
- Guide & Strategize with AE’s to achieve their quarterly sales goals
- Working closely with operations to ensure stores have enough inventory to make their goals
Manage team of Account Executives & robust freelance team
- Manage growing team of Account Executives & Freelancers
- Oversee Freelance that falls outside of AE’s territories
- Weekly check-ins with each AE to review strategy, call-cycle, and freelance team performance
- Monitor & analyze retail sales by territory, by door, weekly, monthly and quarterly; and coach team based on analysis in order to optimize net sales performance.
- Bi-weekly Sales Team Huddles to review what is working and what is not in each territory and share ideas to build the business
- Setting quarterly goals for each AE and managing territory changes
- Frequent territory visits with AE’s including store & event visits with each AE
- Managing Event Strategy for both regular events and larger FSC events
- In-Store promo event strategy for F&F and VIB
- Managing Educational materials for AE’s
- Managing Eventing materials for in-store events
Strategy & Reporting
- Create & Update weekly B&M sales reporting
- Create & Update weekly AE performance to goal reporting
- Manage Freelance ROI reporting
- Create & Update weekly T&E spend reporting
Relationships & Brand Equity at Retail
- Build best in class partnership with retail partners to deliver on sales goals & maximize brand’s share of voice, visibility, & exposure.
- Ensure retail displays are properly set up & organized with all product offerings.
- Ensure all stores are stocked with product and testers.
- Be a brand advocate both internally and externally who can “sell” in big brand ideas and opportunities
- Work with AE’s to book virtual & in-person founder training sessions with stores