Job descriptionOUR CLIENT IS AN LA BASED WORKLEISURE BRAND FOR MEN AND WOMEN. THEY ARE SEEKING A STRONG DIRECTOR OF SALES WITH MAJOR DEPT (HIGHER END) EXPERIENCE. MUST MUST LIVE IN LA!!!!!!
- Responsible for maintaining and growing both new and existing wholesale accounts (mens and womens).
- Develop and grow relationship with major department stores.
- Perform weekly, monthly and end of season sales analysis, with comprehensive financial understanding of the business.
- Drive in season business through reorder replenishment and proactively identifying sales opportunities.
- Travel and spend regular time in stores to provide product knowledge clinics, selling events and to gain a clear overview of the business potential per market.
- Target new business, analyze brand adjacency and positioning, and survey the general market for additional wholesale opportunities.
- Responsible for preparing for market and selling the collections virtually and in person in regional markets (up to four times per year).
- Responsible for entering and reviewing orders ensuring strong classification coverage and brand representation per door.
- Provide collection recaps after sales campaigns addressing collection strengths and opportunities.
- Maintain the highest degree of client service; serve as a brand ambassador.
- Responsible for selling aged inventory through various retailers.
- Must have experience with NuOrder
- Must have 7+ years of current professional wholesale experience and worked with Major Department Stores
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Strong financial acumen, analytics skills and knowledge of retail math.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Engaging verbal/communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Must be able to travel by road and air, overnight stays and weekend work when needed.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred