Client Overview: Our client is an award-winning creative agency with filled with passionate people who work hard to create big ideas that inspire and innovate online. We represent a wide range of clients in the entertainment and tech spaces.
Role Overview: The role of a Director of Social Strategy is equal parts creative visionary, people manager and innovator. This role reports into the Global Head of Social, and oftentimes acts as an extension of that. You will inspire your team to be the best in class; one that evangelizes entertainment properties by always putting the fans first.
Director of Social Strategy Responsibilities:
- Creative quality, accuracy and output as a whole, with higher emphasis on the presentation of campaign pitches and concept documents.
- Fostering a system where your team is constantly learning and adapting to the latest and greatest of the social media universe.
- Leading, influencing, and steering a team to adapt.
- Working with lead and senior producers to craft out SOWs.
- Having oversight of a team of 10 social creatives, you primarily will work closely with senior strategists and be overseeing their growth.
- Anticipating blind spots and reacting quickly to any ‘fires’ that may occur.
- Overseeing the personal growth of senior strategists, while they would do the same for those within their pods.
Director of Social Strategy Qualifications:
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and oftentimes wonder if you spend too much of your time on the internet.
- Have a vision for our campaigns and are able to guide your team towards that innovative vision and empower them to execute highly effective campaigns.
- Pave ways for your team in cross-functional situations, both internally and externally, to ensure that workflows are clear and rid of unnecessary friction.
- High emotional intelligence, understands strategic communication, and is able to expertly articulate concepts and direction succinctly and compellingly
- Ability to problem solve alongside our clients while maintaining a positive outlook