Our client, is a known beauty brand looking for a Director of Trade Marketer to join their team!
Open to 100% remote
- Lead the trade marketing team to create trade and go-to-market strategy and vision for the retail and professional sales channels.
- Manage a team of high-performing marketers across retail and professional channels as well as leading the organizational growth strategy for North America Trade Marketing team.
- Oversee efficient and accretive go-to-market campaigns to meet sales objectives across all North America sales channels.
- Lead the development of market week strategy to deliver compelling and engaging market strategies are shared with North America business partners - aligning with business objectives and overall brand marketing plans.
- Partner with Field Sales Director to develop event strategy and resources to support field team objectives and sell-through goals.
- Lead North America trade show strategy to support key customer internal events as well as external facing trade show events.
- Build a deep understanding of out target customer and their needs, and partner with cross-functional teams to launch products and experiences that build customer love and loyalty.
- Drive decisions rooted in customer and market data and develop key marketing analyses for the North America business.
- Drives for results with perseverance and pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency, ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to determine priorities, adapt to changing priorities and re-prioritize as needed
- Ability to create clear work pans with deliverables and deadlines to drive results
- Operates with positive intent and compassion to influence/impact intellectual, emotional, and physical wellness
- Strong analytical, verbal/written communication, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Motivated, proactively anticipates departmental needs
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills