Job descriptionPosition Title: Director of VIP + Casting
Support in the development and implementation of global communication VIP + influencer strategies to drive sales and increase brand awareness.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversee and develop seasonal/yearly global VIP strategies to increase awareness and drive sales.
• Work cross functionally with internal and external partners
• Manage VIP relations pertaining to the Creative Director
• Oversee and manage all custom VIP looks for events including runway show, events, etc
• Develop VIP and gifting strategies for brand activations and initiatives that will increase global visibility while maintaining brand excellence.
• Manage media and VIP relationships to increase brand and product exposure.
• Source new talent to participate in brand initiatives and activations.
• Assist in management of global press agencies ensuring each has appropriate VIP, influencer, and gifting strategies in place.
• Create and manage global influencer strategy with organic relationship building and paid ambassador - Micro/Macro influencers, KOC, KOL
• Place sample and gifting orders according to seasonal strategy
• Manage casting for in-house projects across seasonal lookbooks, social activations, campaigns, etc
• Oversee and manage yearly VIP, influencer, and gifting budget
• BS/BA Degree
• 8+ years of experience in a VIP role
• Luxury brand experience
• Comprehensive understanding of the media landscape and strong relationships with stylists and fashion/lifestyle media
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Strategic mindset & ability to make quick decisions
• Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs; proactive approach and sense of urgency, a must
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication (oral and written) and consulting skills are required. The ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels within the organization is required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite