Our client is a leading medspa looking for a Senior Manager, Skincare Marketing to join their team.
In this position you will be the key agent to implement the end-to-end product journey of all skincare/wellness products, define strategic objectives and KPIs that align to brand and category goals, focused primarily on sales growth and attachment to services and be the institutional knowledge for all things skincare – industry developments, competitor moves, viral products, consumer insights.
· Design strategy and execution, manage product lifecycle of the skincare product portfolio, includes innovating product launches, actively monitoring steady state business performance through gap analysis, and optimizing product assortment to holistically manage product lines
· Develop end-to-end product roadmap, manage 360 go to market strategy, new launch programs
· Leverage consumer/competitive insights, identify industry trends in partnership with our Chief Medical Officer to inspire innovative new product introductions and re-support programs
· Collaborate on developing new concept briefs for skincare programs – work with internal and external partners such as Creative, Communications, L&D, Ecomm, CRM, digital marketing
· Evolve membership/subscription programs to bolster customer LTV, including sampling strategies to improve sales
· Establish calendar of skincare activities, strategic marketing plans, and ongoing content & messaging strategies for all channels.
· Establish regular business reporting in close partnership with analytics team to generate insightful monthly reports for business leaders with category ideas that are analytically rigorous
· Maintain an understanding of the category plans, financial targets, inventory needs, assortment optimization, and sales performance by establishing and leading regular business rhythms with cross-functional team members.
· 6+ years of product marketing and/or skincare relevant experience
· Strong understanding of how products are distributed, launched, and marketed through end-to-end launch strategies
· Experience with 360 creative briefs, product launch, and lifecycle management
· Knowledge of the functions of product development, package design, advertising, and sales and their effect on product marketability
· Project management
· Passion for beauty, health, wellness, aesthetics
· Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, disruptive mindset
· Proactive strategic and critical thinker