Director/ Senior Manager of Marketing Overview
This position is responsible for growing brand sales and awareness in the US, developing and implementing strategic marketing plans across brick & mortal and digital distribution channels. They will focus on adapting the brand equity and product positioning to the US market and developing the communication strategy to reach luxury consumers. It oversees 360 integrated marketing campaigns, new product launches, portfolio management, channel assortment, visual merchandising, advertising & digital buzz, and promotion development. They will collaborate with Global HQ and US Retailers to align on short and medium term plans with one direct report.
Director/ Senior Manager of Marketing Responsibilities
- Lead long term and short term brand strategy development and annual sales plan to meet company objectives.
- Develop and execute annual and seasonal marketing calendar including product launches, promotional activities, sampling initiatives, events and advertisements.
- Lead development of retailer market meeting presentations with go-to-market strategy for all channels.
- Lead development of 360 marketing campaigns in partnership with cross functional teams and agencies, ensure strategic advanced planning, timely operational execution and post analysis with key learning / best practice sharing
- Collaborate closely with Global HQ team to develop/localize brand story, product positioning and claims.
- Develop new products with Global Marketing and ensue timeline of newness launch.
- Analyze and interpret sales data by channel to guide or recommend strategy.
- Monitor star product sales and effectiveness of marketing, promotional, merchandising strategies.
Director/ Senior Manager of Marketing Qualifications
- 6+ years’ experience in Beauty Marketing; luxury skincare experience preferred.
- Experience with key US beauty retailers.
- Experience in global brand development and product development a plus.
- Experience in 360 campaign development and collaboration with cross functional partners. Good knowledge of advertising, promotion and digital marketing.
- Problem-solving Ability to think strategically while being detailed-oriented in order to solve complex problems.