Ecommerce Merchandise Coordinator
- Own digital merchandising process, maintain accuracy, and guide site merchandising placement of product including copywriting.
- Apply strategies focused on key conversion drivers, optimal site presentation, maximizing consumer engagement and experience.
- Strong understanding of product delivery dates and stock levels to stay ahead of any inventory issues.
- Manage and create new, promotional, and/or seasonal taxonomy (site categorization).
- Manage site sorting rules, search term optimization, and other commerce platform-related features that help drive conversion rate and provide a best in class retail experience.
- Recommend site improvements, updates, and changes necessary for best-in-class merchandising.
- Support eCommerce Manager and identify potential enhancements or changes based on your knowledge of the category, industry trends, and customer behaviors.
- Work closely with eCommerce Manager to choose products to feature (home page, category pages, etc.).
- Collaborate with eCommerce Manager to ensure the sites appropriately communicate key messages, aligns with campaign creative and highlight seasonally relevant merchandise.
- Leverage web analytics to understand consumer interaction with site and marketing content to identify opportunities and risks for the business.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- Works with Distribution center to identify and resolve inventory shortages
- Identify and escalate concerns expressed by customers
- Handles product or service problems by clarifying issues, finding best resolution to solve problem; expediting the correction and following up to ensure proper resolution and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years driving Ecommerce merchandising or related role
- An expert understanding of site taxonomies, seasonal trends in merchandise, and editorializing product for the consumer view
- Ability to prioritize and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally