Looking for E-Commerce Customer Service Representatives!
The ideal Customer Service Representative will have an analytical and upbeat attitude while managing a variety of tasks. The perfect candidate will also understand the importance of providing accurate information while remaining attentive to all customers. In order to best serve our customers, and organized flow of work, being able to manage high-volumes calls is a must. Successfully manage customer service requests and gain insightful experience in a fast-growing industry.
*This is a full-time, direct hire role.
Rate: up to $21.50/per hour
Location: City of Industry (on-site Monday - Friday)
What You Will Do:
- Communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Performs numerous order processing and order updates.
- Process orders and customer service requests.
- Provide customer updates on Billing, receipts, tracking information, etc.
- Maintain new and current product line knowledge to accurately provide information to customers.
- Assists customers in the showroom with will-call orders.
- Handle customer issues and questions.
- Be attentive to customer’s request and follow through effectively.
- Develops and maintains a positive and respectful work environment.
- May perform additional duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Zendesk/gorgias, Shopify, OR Salesforce.
- Experience working with 3rd party orders from Amazon/Walmart/Home Depot, etc. a PLUS.
- 2-3+ years of Customer Service Experience, ideally with an e-commerce or B2C environment.
- Must have a high school diploma. Bachelor’s degree a PLUS.
- Experience working in a B2C/E-Commerce environment.
- Experience working in a large organization with a large volume of customers and accounts.
- Strong communication skills internally with the team and externally with customers.
- Deadline and detail-oriented where maintaining a schedule is a priority.
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!