Our client is a leading beauty skin care brand looking for an E-Commerce Manager to join their team!
This role will oversee the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Specialist and will work closely with brand marketing, CRM, Customer Service and growth marketing teams along with other site peers to ensure consistency and growth through all digital channels to execute ecommerce growth plan and digital acceleration roadmap.
- Manage planning and execution of monthly promotional, email, affiliate & SMS calendar to meet brand sales objectives.
- Partner closely and collaborate with creative team to produce relevant site assets, copy, emails, SMS and site experiences developing associated creative briefs and signs off on final product.
- Monitor daily sales, traffic, inventory sell-through, and promotion performance.
- Measure and report performance across owned digital channels
- Implement SEO & onsite search optimizations partnering closely with relevant agency partners.
- Lead site merchandising strategy in partnership with Merchandising Specialist
- Responsible for product and sample forecasting, S&OP alignment, new launch promotion planning, discontinuations and excess inventory depletion in collaboration with Demand/Planning team.
- Develop and manage on-site and digital sample program strategy
- Actively collaborate with brand marketing team
- Partner closely with CRM counterpart to define and execute lifecycle marketing strategy and ongoing loyalty activations and promotions.
- Collaborate with other ecommerce managers to exchange best practices and leverage shared digital eco-system and digital innovation pilot programs.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in ecommerce management, online retail or project management
- Shopify or similar CMS experience required
- Thorough understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools
- Email marketing platform experience required – Klaviyo preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- BA in Business, Digital Marketing, Sales or equivalent required