Our client is a leading cosmetics brand looking for a Senior Director of Communications to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for driving campaign innovation and developing the North America communications strategy. This person will be overseeing execution including PR, influencer marketing, paid media and other paid activations.
- Lead communications strategy and planning for the brand across North America
- Develop and define the North America publicity, influencer marketing activations, pro artist relations, paid media strategy and CSR efforts.
- Drive ideation of 360 communication strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and implement an integrated communications plan that supports business objectives with a focus on digital.
- Establish an all-inclusive earned and paid talent strategy to generate awareness, enthusiasm,
- and ultimately drive sales
- Cultivate strong relationships across local and global departments to effectively influence and align across departments.
- Define and manage yearly operating budgets for all communications needs for the region.
- Ensure consistent messaging and brand representation across marketing channels.
- Lead, train and develop a team of 4-5 across digital media, influencer marketing and PR.
- Minimum 8-12 years of communications experience at a consumer brand (beauty, fashion or
- CPG). Preferable a mix of agency and in-house experience. Beauty experience strongly preferred but not required.
- Ability to build goal-oriented strategies that align with sales and awareness objectives.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent skills in basic MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for beauty and cosmetics