Email Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for an E-mail Marketing Manager to help lay the foundation for digital and technological growth.
As the Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the execution, monitoring, and reporting of all email channels companywide. You will utilize email campaigns to improve customer retention and drive business growth.
This is a remote opportunity.
Email Marketing Manager Responsibilities
· Manage and build out email programs, including lifecycle emails, drip campaigns, and flows targeted toward new and existing customers at different stages of the buyer’s journey
· Work with creative team to build campaigns from start to finish incorporating enticing copy and eye-catching design geared towards different personas
· Analyze and improve email performance by tracking and updating metrics and making data-driven decisions
· Work cross-functionally with data and business teams to develop long-term KPI goals
· Maintain clean lists by regularly scrubbing data
· Own email marketing calendar
Email Marketing Qualifications:
· 2+ years of experience in email marketing
· Foundational understanding and knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Understanding of cross-channel communication
· Excellent time management and scheduling skills
· Ability to write advanced email copy
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)