Job descriptionECCOMMERCE Account Executive Overview:
The eCommerce Account Executive will be responsible for executing Perfect eStore (assigned by category) across the US retailer.com and pure players’ websites for Luxury beauty brands. In addition, they will be responsible for maintaining digital competitive analysis and executing sampling/GWP programs. Lastly, Account Executives will be assigned junior account responsibilities which will include tactical execution of account growth strategies as directed by their Sr. Director eCommerce.
ECCOMMERCE Account Executive Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for brand toolkit implementation for key accounts digital shelf platform for assigned Consumer Beauty retailer.com and pure player accounts
• Define and execute the brand growth strategies by category for US eCommerce. Specifically providing ideas for best in class Category marketing campaigns/initiatives.
• Gather competitive intelligence and analyze relevant marketing data (i.e. retail sales, value shares, competitor activity, pricing, etc.) with the direction of the Key Account Manager to assess the effectiveness of the digital marketing campaigns and initiatives as well as competitive landscape
• Perform brand shop site audits on a weekly basis, identifying opportunities to facilitate navigation, drive traffic and conversion
• Review eStore scorecards by brand and by retailer to optimize scorecard performance.
• Act as the point of contact with key accounts, owning implementation of brand shop updates, managing creative requests, and providing creative assets to key accounts
• Manage the operational aspect of the marketing and sales cycle, including PO generation, tracking of PO against the spend budget, product comp management, and new item setup
• Assist National Account Manager in the forecasting and allocation of marketing tools, such as sampling programs and GWP
• Manage daily requests with Marketing, Creative and Sales Admin ECOMMERCE Account Executive Key Qualifications:
• Candidate preferably brings experience in retail or with a beauty products company
• Team player and excellent project management skills together with the ability to work across functional areas (sales, marketing, operations, finance, management, etc)
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to work with different cultures, highly organized and detail oriented
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to perform business analyses
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint • Bachelor degree; advanced degree a plus
• 2+ years of retail, CPG or account management experience, with 2-3 years of e-commerce experience.