The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for the development and management of the
Ecommerce team and reporting for the entire digital organization. This candidate will live and
breathe data and drive actionable insights as well as to measure company performance targets. This role will be responsible for a detailed understanding of the key data sources, their utilization, and identifying, building, and maintaining the key business metrics for the digital team in order to drive the business.
This manager must have experience driving high-performing teams in order to meet the
objectives of the Digital Team, and must be data-driven and an analytical thinker, tenacious in their ability to track down insights to drive meaningful change.
- Lead, grow, and develop a team responsible for driving actionable insights for the Digital team.
- Responsibilities include website merchandising data analytics (including page effectiveness, journey optimization, product, and content placement optimization, site friction points, traffic and conversion metrics, etc.), pricing, and promotional optimization for new products within the Harley-Davidson Apparel Lifestyle brand.
- Utilize big data analytics and data science modeling techniques to build machine learning models necessary to uncover opportunities associated with site optimization, customer journey, and personalization to maximize customer lifetime value.
- Create a test and learn culture to unlock value and drive continuous improvement within the customer experience.
- Develop strategies and provide direction for the development and application of Business Intelligence tools that provide robust KPIs and drill-down capabilities to unlock site optimization opportunities.
- Keep a tab on best practices across the industry and continuously improve internal processes by imbibing these.
- Able to deal with ambiguity, a go-getter who figures things out, and can turn insights into executable strategies that improve financial results.
- Interface and drive engagement with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Education and Additional Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or eCommerce or in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, and Applied Analytics
- A change agent; someone who has a strong foundation in data and analytics in a retail
- environment (pricing, digital marketing, and supply chain experience is a plus)
- 10+ years of experience
- Prior experience building and leading high-performing teams with progressive work experience in terms of people management and leadership.
- Aptitude for strategic thinking and problem-solving in a fluid environment.
- Executive presence and mindset, with the ability to roll up sleeves when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present, negotiate and influence.