ECOMMERCE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGE? R NEEDED FOR GROWING FASHION COMPANY IN LA!
MUST LIVE IN LA!!!!
%3? Cp>The Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager will be r? esponsible for the company's website. Reporting t? o the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for the%2? 0delivery of the online sales plans through direct management ? of all digital marketing channels. You’ll be expected%?20to deliver online revenue growth, increase customer acquisitio? n, engagement and retention through innovative and strategic d? igital marketing initiatives and ongoing website optimization. C? onfident with web analytics and continuously look for innovative? ways to grow the online business.
Trading & Merchandising
- %0? A
- Day-to-day management of the ecommerce website inclu? ding; product and content upload, writing product descriptions? , site optimization and merchandising
- Respo? nsible for the delivery of the online sales plans, and con? tribute to the regular re-forecasting process throughout the y? ear
- Create the merchandising strategy for t? he website to ensure key products are featured prominently, ? and cross-sell & up-sell opportunities are maximized<%?2Fli>
- Identify opportunities for product exclusives ? as part of marketing calendar for the site; work cross-fun? ctionally with the Product Development team to bring to market?
- Ensure necessary content for all on site? campaigns is being developed and delivered within set deadlin? es
- Produce seasonal product sell-through an? alysis
- Define online KPI’s and prov? ide weekly and monthly trade summaries and reports Acquisition%2? 0& CRM
- Plan ongoing customer acquisit? ion and retention strategies
- Drive new cust? omer acquisition via channels including; PPC, SEO, Paid So? cial,
Display and Affiliates?
- Daily management of the a? ffiliate programme; affiliate partner approval and execution of%?20blogger outreach, gifting and delivery of affiliate-based co? ntent and assets
- Actively grow subscriber d? atabase and drive data capture initiatives within the business%3? C/li>
- Good knowledge of ESP’s and the ? ability to plan, build and send regular email newsletters pl? us set up basic automated email campaigns
- Ensure optimum stock levels are maintained and OOS ? are managed effectively
- Ensure all payment ? processing, fraud management and post-purchase customer service%?20for the online channels are managed effectively
- %0? 9
- Manage seasonal ecommerce product photography shoots
- Proven hands-on experience of running an ecomm? erce website
- Strong technical understanding o? f how ecommerce websites operate and function
- Proven track record in effectively managing digital marketing? channels
- Great analytical and numerical sk? ills with meticulous attention to detail
- Go? od experience of web analytics tools to interrogate KPI'%?3Bs including traffic, conversion, and AOV, and the abilit? y to offer well-presented insights based on findings
- Expertise in sales forecasting and trading with a%?20strong customer and commercial awareness
- Ex? perience managing agencies
- Ability to contrib? ute and lead meetings with confidence
- A p? ositive can-do attitude
- Ability to build ? strong, trustworthy, working relationships with an enthusiastic%?20attitude to work