Job descriptionOur client , a new direct to consumer cosmetics brand founded by a 90s
supermodel, is looking to add an E-commerce Manager to their team for a FT or CTH role.
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for:
- managing, optimizing and updating the Shopify online store;
- managing and optimizing Amazon seller central;
- managing and optimizing Facebook Commerce manager;
- managing and implementing operations/supply chain software and processes; overseeing outside agencies that manage paid digital marketing campaigns (Facebook/Instagram, Google, Tik Tok, Pinterest, You Tube, etc.);
- evaluating and managing new distribution channels;
- manage, execute and optimize email marketing and SMS automations on Omnisend and Emotive (and possible migration to new email/sms platform);
- identifying and implementing new E-commerce and digital tools and strategies to drive profitability, and related tasks, duties and projects.
- 3+ years-experience, managing and optimizing Shopify Plus stores for direct to consumer products (beauty or fashion is a plus).
- Create new product and other pages to accommodate new product launches, optimize product listings and website content for SEO. Manage and optimize website CRO. Analyze and optimize site speed. Implement website upgrades, app installs, monitor and optimize web traffic and performance (site speed in particular) and identify, prevent and troubleshoot issues. Implement and/or work with outside agencies and/or developers on website upgrades and continual improvements.
- Manage and execute email and sms marketing automations in collaboration with creative team.
- Create procedures and guidelines and manage and optimize Gorgias helpdesk customer service platform.
- Evaluate and implement inventory management platform.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or related discipline.
- 5+ years experience (Required) Shopify E-commerce management. Facebook Blueprint certification, Google Adwords and Analytics Certification a plus.
- Experience in coding with HTML and CSS, Shopify liquid and flow; In-depth knowledge and experience with Shopify Plus, Omnisend, Emotive, Gorgias, inventory management software (such as Quikbooks Enterprise, Dear Systems, Acumatica, Netsuite, Brightpearl), MS Office Suite (excel in particular), Google Analytics.
- 5+ years Amazon experience (required): managing consumer packaged goods sales on Amazon Seller Central, experience managing all aspects of FBA, publishing new product listings on the Amazon catalogue (keyword research to optimize listings, images, product titles, product descriptions, etc.), adding
- brands to Amazon brand Registry, Amazon sponsored ads, Amazon product promotions.
- 3+ years email and sms experience (preferred): Email and sms marketing automations and campaign management experience for consumer goods.
- Experience with Omnisend, Klayvio , Emotive or similar platforms.
- 3+ years of experience (preferred) experience managing substantial monthly paid ad budgets (mid-five figures+) with emphasis on Facebook and Instagram, Tik Tok and Google; In-depth competence with platform algorithms, campaign setup, and optimization; Intense focus on daily spend, campaign performance, audience and algorithm fluctuations, optimizations of copy and ad placement.