Our client is an award-winning agency and they are seeing an eCommerce Marketing Manager to support clients with eCommerce search and media strategies across Amazon and other digital marketplaces.
eCommerce Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Support activation of our clients eCommerce search and media strategies across all consumer brands that will accelerate online growth on Amazon
- Lead external benchmarking on eCommerce media trends and translate into media strategies to win on eCommerce marketplaces
- Utilize and action on data from various sources to piece together movement, trends and opportunities in the fast-moving eCommerce ecosystem
- Support ongoing operations of search relationships that scale capabilities across the organization including but not limited to 3PL partners and agency partners
- Monitor and track key performance metrics to track progress against sales goals and business plans to drive accountability and results for our clients
- Partner closely with eCommerce team members and keeping strong external industry focus to bring new insights and rapid development of key capabilities to win in eCommerce for our clients and marketplace partners
eCommerce Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years total business experience is required
- Prior experience in consumer package goods brand marketing or marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, Target, EBay, Google) a plus
- Strong analytical skills (excel) and hunger to use data to find and solve problems required
**New York Metro is preferred, but open to remote candidates that can work EST**