Job descriptionEcommerce Merchandiser
The eCommerce Merchandiser will be responsible for managing the Premium Skincare brand properties with a focus on driving dramatic revenue growth through ongoing eCommerce merchandising management and optimizations with an emphasis on sales performance. We are looking for someone with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, manage and thrive within a high growth, fast paced eCommerce skincare business.
Eccomerce Merchandiser Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage new seasonal product upload process including working with creative team for product copy and assets for upload in a timely manner.
• Upload, edit, and update site content and new seasonal product via website and third-party dotcoms.
• Ensure all merchandise copy and assets published are accurate and current and comply with regulatory needs including pricing, specs, and product information across all brands.
• Implement merchandise timeline production schedule standards across site and third-party dotcoms.
• Optimize current campaigns and product merchandise to increase traffic and sales.
• Execute promotional code setup for all initiatives including sales and exclusive offers.
• Partner with Marketing team to update site side content according to key promotions and other marketing tactics.
• Coordinate across Marketing, Operations, Customer Care and Creative teams to deliver an exceptional online experience.
• Work with team & cross-functional partners to ensure the customer experience is optimized.
• Send product comps to third-party dotcoms.
• Test and QA all promotional content before go-live in partner with eCommerce Manager.
• Provide comprehensive selling reports to management on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
• Strategize effective ways to present merchandise and content on the brand’s website.
• Conduct competitive research within the beauty industry to find areas of opportunity.
• Perform QA testing on ecommerce site and notify team of any discrepancies.
Ecommerce Merchandiser Key Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience in digital merchandising; Fashion or skincare preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to take analysis into action, execute to timelines and provide timely solutions.
• Must be well versed with Google Analytics and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
• Strong attention to detail and decision-making skills.
• Work well with others, use productive work methods, display initiative and innovation on the job.
• Ability to build strong working relationships with cross functional teams.
• Ability to multitask and adjust to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.