The Manager, eCommerce Product will be responsible for driving digital solutions to improve conversion through the customer journey. They will lead the ideation, technical development, launch and optimization of innovative digital experiences across consumer website and mobile app. They will identify and execute improvements to the customer experience through the release of new features and functionalities and the improvement of existing eCommerce features and functions.
• Define functional scope of a variety of projects across consumer website and mobile app that introduce new features and functionalities or improve existing features and functions
• Translate requirements and specifications of new features or enhancements into user stories and associated acceptance criteria
• Project manage all site improvements and ensure projects are proceeding according to schedule and meeting functional and design specifications
• Partner with design, engineering, marketing and analytics to see projects through execution
• Define and analyze metrics that inform success of products, discover optimization opportunities, hypothesize and launch A/B tests to optimize shopping experience
• Responsible for executing digital roadmap
• Own, groom and prioritize eCommerce development backlog
• Track progress on projects, assess risks, coordinate delivery and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team
• Own and improve customer engagement, conversion and retention metrics
• Lead the ideation, development and launch of site and mobile app enhancements
• Participate in grooming and sprint planning. Perform UAT and sign off on development projects go-live
• Track and report on performance of shopping funnels and identify opportunities for improvement
• Use quantitative and qualitative data to inform product decision making
• Manage UX designer
• Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
• Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
• Serve as an advocate in the industry and marketplace.
• Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers performance excellence.
• As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
• Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
• 5+ years digital product development experience in eCommerce in the apparel industry
• Experience with experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis
• Extensive experience in digital platforms including Salesforce Commerce Cloud a plus
• Experience in Agile/Scrum and fluency in Jira
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud a plus
• Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships, and influence change
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong business, data analysis and interpretation skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Self-starter and able to solve medium to complex problems