An Ecommerce Shapewear company is looking to bring on an, Ecommerce Site Content & Marketing Operations Manager to their team. This role is FULLY REMOTE but you must be based in Southern California.
What We Are Looking For:
Working closely with the CMO and CEO, the Ecommerce Site Content & Marketing Operations Manager will achieve results by building strategic site content, promotions, website enhancements and performance reporting to drive sell-through, engagement, and improved digital brand experience. This individual is responsible for coordinating e-commerce activities to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, customer loyalty, and revenue. This role manages all ends of the site and will manage the marketing calendar and end-to-end execution of launches, new site content and promotions. This individual will ensure deliverables across graphic design, social media, email and website assets, and influencer activations are on-time and meet quality standards and business strategies. They will deliver measurable growth through testing and optimization including new features, A/B Testing, branded content, promotions, merchandising and personalization
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
• This person will collaborate with the CMO and CEO on any site enhancements, from improving existing features to executing new functionality, keeping our customer s experience in mind
• Manage day-to-day operations and responsibilities on Www.wearpinsy.com including creative updates, app functionality updates and on-site merchandising through the Shopify Plus platform
• Assist in Managing Shopify store, implementing front-end (non-code) updates for product pages, landing pages, collection pages, SEO, and troubleshooting necessary fixes
• Assist in managing the site through all aspects of site layout, product positioning, navigation, merchandising, functionality and entire online checkout funnel
• Utilize reporting through Google Analytics and Looker to drive informed site improvements
• Assist with Ecommerce QA on daily product activations and new development initiatives
• Manage the marketing calendar and end-to-end execution of launches, new site content and promotions. Work closely with merchandising & planning, development, content, digital marketing, and design to launch promos and products on time
• Work on the strategy for the website including native e-commerce functions, launches, new features, product merchandising and telling a cohesive brand story.
• Turn raw data into actionable insights (funnel conversion, campaigns, A/B tests, website behavior, customer journey experiments).
• Work closely with team members across marketing functions as well as with stakeholders in creative and technology roles.
• Manage product level content for images, pricing, copy, product/category graphics, cross-sells and up-sells
• Planning, executing and reporting on marketing, and promotional campaigns.
• Act as a catalyst for innovation, maximizing acquisition through best in class online experiences.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are self-motivated; able to work independently and within teams.
• You have the ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals.
• You enjoy working quickly-we move fast and need someone ready and willing to shift on a dime and keep moving.
• You are data-driven, results-oriented, and understand the value of a well-structured test and learn program.
• 5+ years experience in E-commerce management within Fashion or Beauty, or related field
• 3+ years of experience working with Shopify
• Knowledge of some html coding is a plus, but not required
• Established track record of effectively managing cross-functional projects and teams
• Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate and coordinate tasks/projects with key stakeholders across the company
• Experience working for a data-driven, direct-to-consumer e-commerce brand on Shopify.
• Extensive knowledge of the Shopify ecosystem.
• Deep expertise in e-commerce tools and analytics platforms, including site analytics, targeting and testing platforms, and marketing automation platforms.
• Experience working with E-commerce/Digital Commerce tools and vendors
• An online shopper, familiar with best practices in eCommerce
• Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized with a strong sense of urgency
• Able to adapt in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
• Highly proficient with technical tools and systems and all Microsoft Office applications