Job descriptionPosition: Junior eCommerce Merchandiser
Hybrid: Conshohocken, PA
We are seeking entry-level talent to be trained as an eCommerce Merchandising Specialist to support the Digital Merchandising team. While this is an entry-level position, the ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial-spirited, highly detail-oriented, have exceptional problem solving skills along with prior knowledge of or demonstrated interests in eCommerce merchandising.
This role will support the Digital Merchandising team through a variety of tasks, including business analysis, product review, vendor meetings, and execution of strategy.
We are seeking entry-level talent to be trained as an eCommerce Merchandising Specialist to support the Digital Merchandising team.
You will also be responsible for cultivating a collaborative working relationship with the existing team members of the eBusiness group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Learn, understand and take part in the product life cycle within eCommerce
- Responsible for specified portion of product assortments and groups; build and maintain strong understanding of the industry
- Responsible for coordinating all merchandising product data and imagery to provide accurate and timely launch of product online
- Scrutinize product information for accuracy, communicating with appropriate parties to ensure data is correct; make changes to correct inaccurate product information as needed working with suppliers
- Responsible for ongoing data quality measurement for all product data and content; ensure online products are accurate, make updates as needed
- Effectively merchandise products on the site so they are correctly categorized and sorted properly, in order to be optimized to sell
- Review product data assessments and audits to hold external partners accountable for maintaining a quality item catalog
- Benchmark competitor shopping experiences and stay current with eCommerce, market and industry trends
- Responsible for reporting of product data quality; responsible for the management and resolution of all merchandising issues and inquiries
- Work with eCommerce Merchandising Manager to analyze category performance to evaluate merchandising efforts
- Helps manage relationships and facilitate vendor interactions working closely with other members of the Digital Merchandising team
- Maintain eCommerce Merchandising calendar and coordinate merchandising activities with the digital marketing team
- Have a passion for what you do with a positive and energetic “can-do” attitude
- Able to operate independently and yet demonstrate strong team / collaboration skills
- Is detail-oriented, possesses good follow-up skills, and is able to work well under tight deadlines
- Takes a proactive approach and is not afraid to ask questions or offer suggestions
- Ability to take direction and quickly grasp procedures/processes
- Ability to problem solve and work cross-functionally with different levels of the organization