Our client -- a well-known, apparel manufacturer seeking immediate Temp support for next 5-6 weeks.
(EDI) Specialist who will be responsible for the coordination and maintenance of the electronic data interchange environment supporting processing all aspects of EDI including 850, 860, 870,846 , applying bulks to orders, EDI catalogs, set up and testing for multiple brands.
- Establish new trading partners on Vantage Point/EDI software
- Act as the lead in collecting and reviewing trading partner documentation
- Independently test EDI transactions with new and existing trading partners
- Act as liaison between internal sales operations team and trading partners
- Allocations - processing daily allocations and maintenance for brands
- Running, updating and reviewing reports
- Bulk, transfers and off-price management, calculating size runs, reconciliation, checking all pricing and handling transfer process for retail stores, Amazon FBA, embroidery and RX across all brands
- Ensure accurate data reflected on all brand sites
- Monitor support AR team
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS
- Experience in EDI/ Allocations
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills
If you are available and this is the right fit, please apply with your UPDATED resume and salary requirements. If not the right role for you, please send a referral! We offer a referral bonus of $200 for the right candidate that gets placed in the role.