Job descriptionEDITORIAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
NEW YORK (Hybrid)
Our client is seeking highly organized, bright, enthusiastic, and driven individuals for a full-time position as an Editorial Account Executive to join our team in New York. Our client offers an innovative approach to editorial, celebrity/influencer and event PR across fashion, beauty, wellness, and lifestyle categories.
Candidates for Editorial Account Executive must have:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience and currently securing press placements in print, digital, broadcast and podcast outlets.
- Strong editor contacts and strong writing skill
- Must be based in NY and able to work in office on a hybrid schedule.
- Flexible individual with the skill-set to manage multiple accounts.
- Well-versed with social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Experience using Muckrack is a plus, but is not required
• Must be detailed oriented, possess strong organizational and time management skills, solutions oriented
• Positive, proactive and hard-working attitude
• Ability to assist and lead on multiple client accounts at once
• Eager to work in a very fast-paced industry