Job descriptionTitle - Editorial Producer for Fitness +
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a cross-functional team that values dedication, efficiency, and diversity. In this role, you will be helping our customers stay active, improve wellness, and live a better day with Fitness+.
The Editorial Producer on the Fitness+ team will operate as a project manager for all Fitness+ projects related to editorial planning and featuring. They will coordinate tasks for a wide range of teams including design, editorial, localization, business, marketing and studio production to ensure that projects are kicked off and completed on time and as expected. The Editorial Producer will manage and track milestones for high-pressure projects with various stakeholders, requiring flexibility as priorities shift while also keeping sight of deadlines and launch dates. The ideal candidate will hit the ground running, have a track record of cross-functional project management, and exercise the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Excellent social, communication, and written skills
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Familiarity with our companies services and products
• Successful at coordinating high-profile projects within short timeframes
• Ability to seamlessly adapt to change
• Well versed in digital fitness trends, passionate about health and wellness
Education & Experience :
- BA or BS degree; 3+ years work experience desired.