24 Seven is partnering with our in-house marketing client in search of an Email and Database Marketing Manager, for this full-time, salaried position that is fully remote to anyone within the United States. They do offer competitive benefits and a Flexible Time-Off schedule. Brief details are below.
Sr./ Manager, Email and Database Marketing Operations is responsible for executing and delivering lifecycle emails, campaigns, and communications. As a passionate email enthusiast, you’ll own ongoing strategies and improvements to our email marketing and database, and adherence to email marketing best practices, brand standards, and CAN SPAM compliance. And, because you’re always looking for ways to make it better, you’ll research and make recommendations to optimize our customer outreach efforts.
- Set-up and deploy email campaigns inclusive of marketing, lifecycle, and transactional emails. Build, execute and maintain email campaigns and workflows, including list building, segmentation analysis, browser testing and email publishing.
- Drive continuous improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue.
- HTML/CSS coding with emphasis on mobile rendering.
- QA and approve email campaigns to ensure segmentation is accurate, and creative content, links, and copy are all correct.
- Daily list hygiene and management and Email Marketing Database updates.
- Consult with internal and external Data resources to identify meaningful data attributes and implement DB appends to improve our segmentation capabilities.
- Support colleagues with ad hoc data requests and reports.
- Apply email best practices and guide colleagues on how best to unlock the full value of our current/future ESP tools.
- Apply A/B testing and analysis for optimal email performance.
- Work with Marketing and Creative teams to optimize creative assets.
- Monitor delivery for reputation management and provide email campaign reporting with data-based insights and recommendations.
- Optimize our outreach strategy to grow engagement and lifetime value of our large and growing customer base.
- Manage future ESP research and/or contracts.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize processes and documentation for campaign operations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+years of email experience with data flow, ESP applications, and email operations
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding with emphasis on mobile rendering and email design best practices
- Understanding of Customer Data, CRM, and ESP platforms. Salesforce Pardot, Campaigner, HubSpot, Mailchimp, SendGrid, Campaigner, Hubspot, Sendinblue, Constant Contact platform familiarity a plus
- Advanced knowledge of email measurement principles and test & learn methodology
- Ability to manage multiple projects, learn new software applications and work independently to execute campaigns and troubleshoot technical issues.