Job descriptionDuration: Ongoing 25-30 hours/week
Holiday campaigning – ramping up emails creation of templates and building QA and scheduling Segmentation and esp. day to day coordination role This person will be responsible for various duties including end-to-end production of email and lifecycle campaigns, analyzing member behavior to implement marketing strategies, and supporting the Retention/Growth marketing teams
• Responsible for end-to-end campaign management of multiple email programs including segmentation, campaign setup, coding, testing, QA and deployment. - Experience with Iterable is a huge plus
• Build email templates using HTML, CSS and Freemarker scripting language.
• Create segmentation and targeting strategy for emails.
• Monitor and report on launched campaigns.
• Coordinate with Creative team and business contacts to manage assets for email campaigns.
• Assist in the planning of new campaigns and programs and find ways to enhance existing email campaigns
• Experience deploying A/B and multivariate testing initiatives that is followed by the reporting of test findings in presentation/documentation. • Proficient in HTML and CSS
Experience working with data visualization tools (Google Analytics and Looker preferred) • Strong written and oral communication skills • Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task • Experience with campaign management and email service providers
• 1+ years Email Marketing experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience