Job descriptionTitle: Email Marketing Manager
About the job
Our company, a leading edtech company with products used by 13 million students worldwide, is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to create and optimize email marketing programs for Education.com.
Education.com is the most comprehensive library of learning activities for PreK-8 students. With 35,000+ digital and hands-on resources, Education.com is trusted by 25 million parents and teachers for quality resources that help young learners succeed.
In this role, you will collaborate with marketing team members, product managers, and other stakeholders to develop email strategies and tactics that will drive subscriber conversions, engagement, and retention. You will also be hands-on with email production, building effective automated programs, and deploying campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own the Education.com consumer email program, developing campaigns that support learner growth and retention (including but not limited to promotions, onboarding, upsell, and re-engagement)
- Work with our content marketing team and graphic designers to create emails with compelling copy and responsive design
- With the support of the content team and engineering, oversee design and copy of relevant landing pages
- Continuously improve our email marketing processes, segmentation, personalization, and more
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and conduct testing to continuously optimize email programs
- Ensure the success of email production, QA, and deliverability
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience in consumer email marketing/CRM; experience in subscription-based services preferred
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or comparable ESP) from end-to-end, including building automated email programs, managing lists, and conducting tests
- Strategic thinking: You are able to consider an idea from all angles, ask smart questions, and make thoughtful decisions that align with business objectives
- Detail-oriented: After applying a rigorous QA process, you send flawlessly executed campaigns
- Strong project management skills: You are comfortable leading projects and collaborating with engineers, designers, and project stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills: You are a team player, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and thrive in cross-functional environments
- HTML/SQL capabilities are a plus