Job descriptionTiming: As soon as 10/2/23
Duration: Through 3/4/24
Hours per week: 40
Location: Fully remote, ET hours required
Pay rate: $30-35/hr DOE
One of our well-known apparel/footwear retail clients is looking for a freelance Email Marketing Project Manager to join their team for an exciting 5-month role.
This freelance Email Marketing Project Manager will be part of the brand's Consumer Journey team, co-reporting to the Manager of the Consumer Journey and Sr. Manager of Consumer Journey & Analytics.
The freelance Email Marketing Project Manager will help with all executional work across the brand's email, SMS, and loyalty programs, and supporting the success of the upcoming busy holiday season.
Ideal freelance Email Marketing Project Manager candidates will have:
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience, ideally in a marketing, communications, or project management related position
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Familiar with SmartSheets, Salesforce, Jira
- Aptitude to quickly learn
- Strong project and time management
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience with email and SMS programs a plus
- Assist in day-to-day execution across consumer journey touchpoints to help streamline processes, create project briefs, and execute email campaigns.
- Work with consumer journey team to carry out short term testing opportunities to target our consumer at the right place, right time, through the right channels.
- Help with segmentation and ad hoc requests to support the business through the holiday season.
- Assist in the development of tactical recaps and regular channel reporting.
- Attend regular project-based meetings and take diligent notes, for collaboration with consumer journey work as needed.
*Fully remote with requirement for ET hours
**Computer can be provided