Our client is a well-known Canadian retail company with a forward-thinking and collaborative approach. Their modern, on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry
Email/ CRM Designer Overview:
As a Email/ CRM Designer, you will own the strategic vision and day-to-day operation of our client’s CRM and email marketing automation platform. As a core member of the marketing team, you will leverage your CRM design and marketing automation-specific experience to drive B2C and B2B lead generation, user engagement, revenue growth and customer retention through email, SMS, and loyalty channels.
Email/ CRM Designer Responsibilities:
· Manage day-to-day email operations with Email Service Provider (ESP), various other technology partners and internal cross-functional teams (marketing, creative).
· Formulate innovative CRM strategies based on customer insights that create unique customer experiences
· Design and implement programs for customer on-boarding, lifecycle management, and retention
· Design and develop a Loyalty Program within the lifecycle management of highly engaged customers to further drive retention, increased purchase frequency, cross category purchases, IPT and ROI
· Design a Customer Feedback Program, providing insights to cross-functional partners
· Complete analysis/consolidating of CRM campaigns using control techniques and corporate reporting tools to measure success/ROI
Email/ CRM Designer Qualifications:
· 5+ years of experience producing cross-channel campaigns using email marketing automation platforms
· Experience working in a CRM loyalty program/ email marketing focused role.
·Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Sketch
· Dedicated to staying up to date on CRM and email best practices, and industry insights,