24 Seven is looking for an Engagement Designer to join their team in this long-term contract with their sportswear client. This role does require the candidate to be local to the Portland Metro Area to participate in the hybrid work model. This role does offer benefits. Brief details are below.
We’re looking for a curious and adaptable Designer to support our client's teams. Our ideal candidate is a creative problem solver and visual storyteller who can bring complex and innovative ideas to life through physical and digital design. They bring a strong knowledge of design fundamentals and know how to apply them across a range of materials and mediums to help our teams meet business objectives. Projects include designing presentations, infographics, signage, emails, newsletter, and web features.
• Collaborating with various teams to produce impactful visual stories and presentations
• Rapidly iterating on design concepts from initial briefing through final delivery
• Establishing brand standards/guidelines
• Ensuring brand cohesion and consistency across materials and projects
• Being an advocate for human-centered design and clarity of visual communication
• Contributing new ideas and fresh approaches to design problems
• Bachelor’s degree is graphic design, fine arts, visual communications, or another related field
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably within an agency or in-house design team
• A strong passion for design and visual storytelling
• Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint or Keynote
• Creative problem solver with high attention to detail
• Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
• A humble, can-do attitude and fascination with innovation and technology