Our client a med - tech giant is looking for a talented, remote environmental/spatial designer to join their team.
Corporate projects with diverse touchpoints such as signage, wayfinding programs, digital, and branded experiences
- You will use your excellent design skills and utilize design thinking to deliver project work and key initiatives across multiple touchpoints.
- You may handle many projects at once, and many with critical deadlines, and you excel at knowing how to successfully prioritize your work to meet the objectives set forth.
- You are an inspiration with fresh ideas and new approaches. You think big and love to push the skill set of team members to bring those new ideas to life.
- The ideal candidate thrives in an environment of collaboration not only with team members, but also with cross-functional business teams to develop transformative brand experiences and understands how the experiences will work across multiple touchpoints.
- Deliver well-crafted, distinctive and quality designs, and contribute inventive design solutions to projects and programs
- Fulfill various project deliverables including signage and wayfinding programs, detailed production and installation specs, artwork production and developing environmental design intentions of differing scaled projects for associated facilities, retail and healthcare applications
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders, designer and product owners and take ownership of certain aspects of the project or program, and independently manage the workload Successfully meet and deliver on deadlines in a collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Support the creation of cohesive brand experiences and best practices across touchpoints, meeting specifications, budgets and timelines
- Work closely with project team members to propose design solutions for the business partner’s anticipated needs, gaps and goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Design
- 4 – 7 years of design experience
- Persistent and diligent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and a basic understanding of environmentally responsible design
- Knowledge of Architecture, 3D modeling, and rendering is preferred
- Cross-platform experience in Microsoft and document management application
- Demonstrated strong visual, written, and verbal communications skills to execute project briefs