Job descriptionTitle: Executive Assistant
Our company is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Our company has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
What We Need:
We're looking for an Executive Business Partner to support our VPs and Senior VPs in Engineering. This highly responsive individual must be a quick thinker & have the ability to work under pressure with a variety of projects with minimal supervision. Exercising good judgment and maintaining a realistic balance among multiple priorities is second nature to you.
What You'll Do:
- Strong communication and organizational skills, impeccable follow through on tasks and details, and the ability to be flexible and adaptable in response to changing priorities and needs
- Review, update, and manage complex calendars based on VPs leadership and team priorities with prompt and sound decision-making skills
- Manage attendees, staff agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings and departmental events while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues
- Execute logistics and strategic coordination of team building events, happy hours, holiday dinners etc.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times, discernment and judgment, act as an extension and representative of your executives
- Dynamic team player with an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to processes, and work effectively with all personalities
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Manage team staff meetings, track agenda items and manage team goals via OKRs
- Collaborate effectively with other Executive Business Partners across Credit Karma on high level projects and company wide events
- Assist in executing team building events and managing budgetary approvals
- 3-4 years of professional EA experience, including experience supporting VP level and their teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working at a tech startup highly preferred
- Expert-level skills with G-Suite (Calendar, sheets, docs) a must