Entertainment/Media based organized Marketing team is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the VP of Creative. This person is extremely detail oriented, organized, a natural multi-tasker, a great communicator and you possess a can-do attitude. Your glass is always half full and you thrive on solutions. You read every last word of every email and are able to distill key information and messaging. You’re eager to learn and have a passion for marketing, specifically creative. You’re calm and cool under pressure, and as an extension of our executive team, you’re the consummate professional leading with positivity … always. You’re also a vault. Information that is shared with you, stays with you.
*This is an 18 month long assignment will full-time hours. Position is fully remote with possibility to go onsite/hybrid in the future. The office is based in Burbank, CA.*
- Overall administrative duties to include, but not limited to: scheduling meetings and maintaining extensive calendars, helping build decks in google slides and keynote, doing creative market research, attending meetings and taking notes, handling the preparation and processing of expense reports, booking travel and ordering office supplies.
- Track and research industry creative weekly.
- Research projects as needed per VP’s direction.
- Coordinate all calendar matters, including internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls, and coordinating meetings in multiple locations and over multiple time zones. Take the lead in coordinating team zooms and calls.
- Manage the planning, coordination, and execution of business travel, including trip logistics and itinerary, meeting coordination, as well as remote support.
- Prepare expense reports through SAP, and reconcile corporate credit card statements against expense reports on a monthly basis or as needed throughout the month.
- Contributes to departmental special projects as needed.
- Occasional backup to other assistants and contributing to common administrative duties.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as an assistant, coordinator or relevant work experience.
- Advanced computer skills in both MAC and Microsoft Office environments including Word, Excel, Outlook, Keynote and Google Docs.
- Team player with a great attitude with the ability to interact with and build strong relationships across multiple levels of employees and clients within and outside the organization.
- Detail-oriented, with proven organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization and strong calendaring skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment and assume responsibility in executing tasks without direct supervision.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, meet deadlines, and be resourceful and flexible, while maintaining absolute professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to quickly learn internal meeting systems (i.e. zooms, etc.) and the resources of who to reach out to with questions, setup, etc.
- Ability to function in a demanding environment with competing and changing priorities