Job descriptionOur client is a well- known, staple beauty company.
Role Overview: Executive Assistant shared between two Commercial Sales SVP. This position will manager both executives calendars, travel, expenses and off-site meeting planning.
- Preparing presentations
- Scheduling appointments
- Making travel arrangements
- Preparing correspondence
- Maintaining a calendar
- Preparing expense reports
- Organizing video and phone conferences
- Arranging and providing support for internal meetings
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Ability to deal with all levels of internal and external senior management in a professional manner
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Fluency in French or other foreign language is preferable