Job descriptionOur client, a well known Media Agency is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to join their team!
The EA will primarily support both the Managing Director and SVP of Client Services. You will be the main point of contact for both internal and external communication.
Must be able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure.
•Manages an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
• Manages complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures schedules are followed and respected.
• Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the SVPs’ time and office.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the SVPs, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the SVPs.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Learns how to reposition talent and how each client/brand works.
3-5 years of experience supporting C-Level executives, preferably in a creative agency environment.
• Familiarity with social media
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Google Calendar and Drive.
• Displays innovative thinking (“thinking on your feet”).
• Works collaboratively (“team player”) and builds relationships.
• Has a sense of urgency and conveys a positive, “can-do” attitude.
• Keen ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
Send your resume today!